Strategic Plan 2018-2023
MSPEI leads, represents and supports PEI physicians. We are the united voice of PEI physicians, striving to help create a high-quality and sustainable health-care system of which physicians and patients are proud.
Our current priorities are to:
- Support physicians in growing their leadership abilities so they can have an even greater impact in improving how care is delivered on the Island;
- Help create a healthy and resilient physician workforce through health and wellness programs and awareness;
- Negotiate competitive compensation and administer member benefits to foster a positive and attractive place for physicians to work;
- Work with government to:
- improve physician recruitment and retention;
- advance health innovation and technology, including introducing a high-quality provincial electronic medical record; and
- identify ways where physicians can have the greatest impact on population health (i.e. advancing public health issues).
- Run an organization using best governance practices and with the highest degree of professionalism.