Continuing Medical Education Rebate
This program helps offset costs incurred when physicians pursue accredited continuing medical education (CME). The program is administered by MSPEI.
- Fee-for-service, sessional and/or contract
- Expenses eligible for reimbursement are:
- Registration fees
- Up to full-fare economy flight or other travel costs up to the equivalent full-fare economy rate
- Miscellaneous expenses associated with travel (e.g., taxis, tolls, etc.)
- Meals (as per government travel policy)
- Accommodations (unless otherwise approved, no greater than the hotel conference rate at CME site for the duration of CME only)
- Books, journals, educational software and other CME materials may be purchased for CME purposes whether undertaken in PEI or at other approved sites.
We are currently reviewing the CME program to explore ways to make it more efficient and accessible for members. Details will be available soon.
The MSPEI Continuing Medical Education (CME) Funding program subsidizes costs related to defined individual CME purposes for eligible MSPEI members.