The Medical Society of PEI is a division of the CMA and as such your membership is conjoint with CMA. The CMA unites the voice of the medical profession in Canada and draws on the passion, knowledge and skills of their 85,000-plus members to advocate for a healthy population and a vibrant medical profession.
To find out more about how you can take advantage of your CMA membership now, call our Member Service Representatives.
Telephone (888) 855-2555 (weekdays, 8:00 am to 8:00 pm EST)
CMA Joule: Clinical Resource
- DynaMed®: evidence-based bulleted format point-of-care summaries
- ClinicalKey®: over 1,000 textbooks, 600 ejournals, images, videos and patient handouts
- CPG Infobase: a collection of over 1,200 evidence-based Canadian clinical practice guidelines
- CPS: current Canadian drug information online
- And more
- Discounts on leadership courses designed to help you lead through changing times and disruption
- Practice Management Curriculum sessions to gain non-clinical skills as you transition into practice
MD Financial Management
OMA Insurance offers group life insurance, disability insurance, accidental death and dismemberment, extended health care and dental Insurance.
As a member of the Medical Society of Prince Edward Island, you are eligible to receive group rates on home and auto insurance premiums
For further information on the program offered by TD Meloche Monnex, or to obtain a no-obligation quote: call a representative at 1-877-777-7136 or visit www.tdinsurance.com/affinity/mspei. Be sure to mention that you are a member of the Medical Society of Prince Edward Island to receive your preferred insurance rate.